Addressing challenges related to water management, weight loads, utility and infrastructure integration, unique applications, environmental issues, material analysis, impact due to human use and traffic, safety, security, budgets — and aesthetics. These are among the many challenges Becher Hoppe's engineers take into account as they develop project specifics. Research, testing and analysis lead to viable, fiscally responsible planning.
In line with Becher Hoppe's core values — service, integrity, excellence and partnership — our engineering team works closely with you to ensure a successful project:
- Forming an early partnership with all interested stakeholders
- Thoroughly scoping project conditions, needs, desires and constraints
- Maintaining communication between engineer, owner, regulators, contractors and the public
- Impose quality assurance standards to all aspects of the project design
- Follow-through service from start to finish