Becher Hoppe Associates is seeking a professional administrative and technical support person for our engineering firm. The successful candidate will have a diverse skillset, enjoy a never-the-same-day-twice atmosphere, and enjoys learning new skills. You’ll also need a sense of humor (because we like to have fun at work), and possess a helpful, team-oriented spirit. Would you like to help write your own job description? Great, because we need someone to collaborate in redefining this role!
In addition to the tasks of managing the office operations, your daily joy will be to assist the corporate controller/accountant with bookkeeping tasks, provide administrative and technical assistance to our engineers, create and edit/proofread marketing materials and proposals, plan and execute office events, and be the office troubleshooter.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to step up and make an immediate contribution to our team, send us your resume and cover letter.
- Associate Degree and 3 years’ office management/administrative experience, OR equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Experience writing marketing material content
- Bookkeeping experience
- Construction administration experience
Becher Hoppe is a engineering and survey firm located in beautiful downtown Wausau. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance; paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K plan. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.